IT Support Technician
Zoetermeer, Minimaal 32 uur.Solliciteer direct
Miniclip is looking for an IT Support Technician to hire in our Zoetermeer (The Netherlands) Games Development Studio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with some of the new technologies along with working from the very beginning on new projects and new services.
OSM is the absolute cornerstone of Miniclip NL. Millions of players manage their favorite club here every day. It is one of the few mobile games that have been successful for so long and relies on a unique combination of social and accessible gaming.
Your team consists of people based in Italy, Portugal, UK and you’ll report to the IT Support Team Leader in Italy. Your location will be Miniclip Netherlands (Gamebasics) in Zoetermeer. You’ll focus primarily on tasks related to the Zoetermeer office, but will also support your team members on the other locations. It’s important to build relationships with both local and international colleagues. You’ll work closely with both the CTO and Office Manager at Miniclip Netherlands. In some occasions an external IT Support Provider can be involved.
You will be working in our game studio in Zoetermeer. With enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. You’ll be working alongside a talented and friendly team within a vibrant office space that has various breakout areas, table football, console games and more!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and basic networking issues.
- Configure and install computers on multiple O.S. (MacOS and Windows).
- Maintain the existing IT infrastructure and the commonly used applications (local and cloud).
- Assist users with troubleshooting of computer related issues such as password resets/email setup/software installs via e-mail, phone, chat remotely or in presence to all offices.
- Keep record of performed tasks by using Miniclip’s internal ticketing system.
- Streamline hardware procurement.
- Setup new workplaces and support any office changes needed.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources.
- Be capable of following established procedures and act upon instruction.
- Be able to help implementing new or upgrading existing systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a skilled communicator with good technical background, MBO+/HBO diploma, that will demonstrate good social skills in a professional environment. The IT Support Technician needs to be someone that enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work.
The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- Computer hardware, systems, and software.
- Computer networks.
- E-mail and internet applications.
- Write and speak Dutch and English fluently.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Ability to travel to remote locations if required.
This is what we offer you
- A pleasant and informal atmosphere, in a nice, open workplace in the heart of Zoetermeer;
- Opportunity to work in a special – and Access- to a creative and fast developing industry, within an international network;
- Time and budget for own development;
- The ability to work from home up to 60% of your working time;
- Excellent pension conditions (50% employer contribution);
- Contribution to travel costs or full reimbursement from public transport;
- Annual trip with a whole team to a European city and football match;
- A competitive salary, depending on education and experience, at the start between € 3,300,- and € 4,500,- gross per month (40 hours per week).
We invite you to apply with us. Mail your resume and enthusiastic motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org stating: IT Support Technician.
An online technical test is part of the application procedure.